- Angebot: KB.1.10298
- Pensum: 60-80%
- Arbeitszeit: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8.00-18.00 Uhr
- Arbeitsort: 3074 Muri bei Bern, BE
- Stellenantritt: Per 15.10.2021
- Lohn: Brutto CHF 2800-3300 CHF /Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung/depending on qualifications
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment for the baby
- Changing diapers, keeping the baby clean
- Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the baby
- Putting the baby to sleep
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Educational activities (e.g. reading to/with the baby,
- Organizing baby bedroom/toys
- Maintaining a log for the parents
Light housekeeping (i.e. tidying/cleaning after oneself and the baby)
- No smoking during nanny hours. Non-smoker preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Affinity for babies and children.
- Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
Physically fit, energetic, agile and dexterous.
Languages: Romanian and either English or German.
Education: education in safety and hygiene (mandatory); education in early childhood education (preferred).
Experience: 1-year caring for babies.
- No pets.
- Two older children (5 and 8 years old) in the household, absent or otherwise cared for during nanny hours.
- Parents often/mostly working in home office.
Time-limited until Summer 2022 (~8-9 months).
Reachable by public transport (600m walk from Tram 6 in Bern) and public parking is available.
Komplette Bewerbung / Complete CV (aktueller Lebenslauf mit Foto und Zeugnissen) via Email