What is an EAP?
An EAP (employee assistance program) is a valuable program that helps employees to overcome challenges in life and at work. As an employer, an EAP allows you to offer employees individual support and resources such as counselling, coaching or training to help them deal with stress, anxi-ety, family problems or other challenges. An EAP can be helpful in creating a supportive work envi-ronment and improving the work performance of your employees.
Why is having an EAP important?
Benefits for employees
- Support with personal and professional challenges such as stress, anxiety, family problems or addiction.
- Access to individual support and resources such as counselling, coaching or training.
- Improved well-being and mental health.
- Increased employee retention and satisfaction.
- Possibility to deal more effectively with stress and challenges.
- More trust and openness in dealing with line managers and colleagues.
- Boosting personal growth and skills.
Benefits for employers
- Increased staff motivation and work performance.
- Improved productivity and efficiency at the company.
- Lower rates of absenteeism and the related costs.
- Increased employee retention and satisfaction, resulting in improved staff re-tention and lower rates of staff turnover.
- Positive effects on the image of the company as a responsible employer.
- Opportunity to build trust and loyalty among employees.
- Reduction of absenteeism and burnout rates, which can result in long-term cost savings.
Our EAP solutions comprise the following services:
- Health checks
- Health advice
- Dietary counselling
- Fitness programmes
- Relaxation programmes
Compatibility of work and family life
- Care in illness
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work-places
- Household & garden
Personal life crises
- Stress management
- Addiction counselling
- Conflict counselling
- Legal advice
- Financial advice
Measurable benefits of our EAP:
Our employee assistance program (EAP) offers you and your employees an effective ap-proach for mental health in the workplace. As an employer, you can benefit from increased work performance and employee satisfaction. Your employees receive individual support in overcoming stress, family problems and other challenges that can impact their work performance.
A few numbers on benefits
Return on Investment (ROI) of over 200%
Up to 70% faster return to work after pregnancy