Made for you
Tailored to your needs, your program integrates the socio-cultural, geographical and business specificities of your company. It is aligned with your CSR strategy and enriches your human resources development policy.
Thanks to our concrete and local solutions, you support women’s careers, encourage commitment, inclusion and diversity as well as the integration of new recruits.
You offer your employees quick, personalised and free access to services that facilitate their daily lives and those of their families, while supporting their loyalty and performance.
Calling on Familizy also brings relief to your HR team, as they get less questions about work-life balance solutions from your employees.
The choice is yours
To best deploy your assistance program, 3 formulas are available to you:
- 360° Work-Life Balance: a complete program that gives access to all Familizy services
- Smart Focus: a program targeted at one or two areas you wish to support in particular
- Easy Start: a test formula that offers you a fixed package of consulting hours over 6 months or one year.
With each package, you also benefit from regular reports on the use of the services, internal communication tools and special offers over the months.
All our clients have access to our protected online platform “my-familizy”, which offers numerous documents for download and practical information on all our areas of intervention.
Impacts of an EAP
- More productive presence at work
- Higher commitment & loyalty of employees
- Less absenteeism (incl. after maternity leave)
- Promote women’s talent, diversity and inclusion
- Better integration of new employees, especially expats
- Less stress and strain on teams
- More life satisfaction of employees (work-life balance)
- Positive employer branding and CSR
- HR team relief
- Return on investment from 8 to 25%.
A partnership built on true commitment and open communication.
We believe in co-created, agile, and flexible solutions that benefit both your company and your employees. We are fully committed to customer satisfaction and engaged in effective cooperation.
Hence we stay constantly in touch with your HR team to provide ad-hoc services and adapt your EAP throughout the year.
Together we monitor the utilization of the services and adjust the scope accordingly. We share employees’ feedback on new needs they may express along the way.